- 2-3 large potatoes
- 3/4 teaspoon kalonji
- 1/4 teaspoon haldi
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1teaspoon crushed red chilli
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 tomato cubed
- 1 cup water
- Take a saucepan add in chopped potatoes, kalonji, haldi, salt, crushed red chillies and water. Put the lid on and leave it to cook.
- Check the potatoes when they are 3/4cooked add in tomatoes.
- Use a potato masher to mash few potatoes to give it a gravy and mushy look.
- When the tomatoes and potatoes are cooked add in garam masala. Stir for a minute and turn the stove off.
- Garnish with green chillies and fresh chopped coriander.